Regular Contributor
Kay_Cee

Pen Fed CLI! Discover... Not so much

I feel like I'm ranting here but, Pen Fed just raised my credit limit on my Visa from $5K to $25K automatically.  I've had the account since 7/09 and I opened it with a $10 share account.  My share accoubnt is still $10.  I called them this morning and they also pre-approved for a 2.99% interest car loan.  Their customer service is fabulous!  They called me yesterday to tell me they were raising my credit limit!

I called Discover in August to see if I could get my measly $1700 limit raised so I could take advantage ot their 5% cash back on travel for the trip I had planned and they told me I appeared to be a credit risk because I revolve a $700 balance on a signature card.  I'll pull their card out once in a very great while to dust it off by buying a pack of gum on it. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+