cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pen Fed CU --- thought I would share this info!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pen Fed CU --- thought I would share this info!

Thank you for contacting Pentagon Federal Credit Union.Pentagon Federal offers two types of Secured VISA programs:- Initiator Program - Rebuilder Program *Please note that approval for a secured VISA is not guaranteed. The Initiator VISA credit card is similar to Pentagon Federal?s VISA Classic credit card product but is intended for those members with limited or no credit experience.  50% of the credit line will remain on hold in your share account.  The available credit limit for an Initiator VISA card is $500 - $1,000 (in $100 increments).The Rebuilder VISA credit card is intended for members with poor credit history but who have regained control of their finances in last six months. 100% of the credit line will remain on hold in member?s share account.  The available creditlimit for a Rebuilder VISA credit card is $500.Both types of cards have a repayment term of 2% of the unpaid balance or $15, whichever is greater.  After 12 months of satisfactory repayment, you may apply for a regular VISA account. For additional information, or to apply for any of these products, please contact a Member Service Representative at 1-800-247-5626. Representatives are available 7a week during the following hours:Monday - Friday: 7:00 am to 1:00 am ETSaturday - Sunday: 8:00 am to 1:00 am ET

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Re: Pen Fed CU --- thought I would share this info!

That's great info! Thanks for posting it.
Message 2 of 3
score_building
Senior Contributor

Re: Pen Fed CU --- thought I would share this info!

this is great info to share, not seen detailed explanatory info. about these products available from other sources or from pen fed previously.

must have 500 on deposit with them In order to to make a Rebuilder Visa application.

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.