Established Contributor
LesWH

Re: Pen Fed odds?

FloridaState12 wrote:

LesWH wrote:

newportguy wrote:

LesWH wrote:

I must have really gotten lucky! I was approved for PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards with a 20,000 limit after opening 14 new accounts not just in the last year, but within 3-4 months! My utilization is low, and my score was less than yours!

O really!!! Lucky you

I'm realizing just how lucky now!! They also refinanced my Range Rover for 1.49%!!

I am in LOVE with the new 2013 Range Rovers. What year did you get?? 

Off topic, I know. :smileytongue:

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Valued Contributor
chnceit

LesWH wrote:

FloridaState12 wrote:

LesWH wrote:

newportguy wrote:

LesWH wrote:

I must have really gotten lucky! I was approved for PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards with a 20,000 limit after opening 14 new accounts not just in the last year, but within 3-4 months! My utilization is low, and my score was less than yours!

O really!!! Lucky you

I'm realizing just how lucky now!! They also refinanced my Range Rover for 1.49%!!

Nice car! Congrats on all your approvals with PenFed! 

$100K in Credit
Last Credit Card App: 11/16/13
Established Contributor
LesWH

[ Edited ]

chnceit wrote:

LesWH wrote:

FloridaState12 wrote:

LesWH wrote:

newportguy wrote:

LesWH wrote:

O really!!! Lucky you

Thanks, and congrats to you as well! I'm in shock now that they even approved me at all, let alone for 20,000!!! Also, I've used it once to gas up the Rover!

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

Valued Contributor
chnceit

LesWH wrote:

chnceit wrote:

LesWH wrote:

FloridaState12 wrote:

LesWH wrote:

newportguy wrote:

LesWH wrote:

O really!!! Lucky you

Thanks, and congrats to you as well! I'm in shock now that they even approved me at all, let alone for 20,000!!! Also, I've used it once to gas up the Rover!

Thanks..... I am still waiting for my card grrrr!!! How long did it take you to get it?

$100K in Credit
Established Contributor
LesWH

I paid the 15.00 expedite fee.

Valued Contributor
chnceit

LesWH wrote:

I paid the 15.00 expedite fee.

I seriously should of. Its going to be 20 days from approval. If I dont get it by tomorrow I am calling them and reporting it. 

$100K in Credit
Valued Contributor
RockinRay

OP - sorry they turned you down. I agree with the others here that you need to call and recon. They are very nice people to work with.

Be prepaired to send them supporting documentation. Your profile looks very good and I am quite surprised you were turned down!

Worth a phone call for sure! Let us know the results.

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **

Valued Member
cmerriott

Well r

The letter states I have too much available credit with a credit score of 818... So I will probably NEVER qualify for this card....I don't plan on closing any of my accounts....

Myfico EQ 1/12/13 759

Barclays $6,300, NAVY FCU $25,000, CITI dividend $4,500, AMEX HH $16,800, AMEX BCP $6,000, BofA 123 $9,900, CAP ONE VENTURE $7,500, CITI forward $3,000, DISCOVER IT $10,000, GECRB/LOW $10,000, GECRB/SAMSDC $10,000, SPIEGEL $1,150, WFNNB/BUCKLE $1,100
Super Contributor
Ron1

cmerriott wrote:

Well r

The letter states I have too much available credit with a credit score of 818... So I will probably NEVER qualify for this card....I don't plan on closing any of my accounts....

Sorry to hear it. You can fax them a letter to request to recon for manual review. Your score is much higher than me.  I think you have a good chance to get approved.

Ron.

Established Contributor
SwiftTone

Do they verify income? I have income that I don't report on my taxes and would like to include it but I don't have supporting documents for it

BCE: $0/$11,200, CSP: $0/$6500, Chase Priority Club: $0/$3500, Freedom: $0/$6000, Barclays NFL: $0/$7000 Discover: $0/$12,500, Citi Dividend: $0/$3500

EQ FICO - 728
TU FICO - 734
EX FICO(AMEX) - 712

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}