Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

PenFed 0% APR Offer

An email just arrived announcing this offer:

https://www.penfed.org/productsAndRates/creditCards/electricgoldpromo09.asp?adcode=401&utm_source=In...

Looks like the Visa Gold cardholders are getting tossed a bone that we PCR Visa cardholders don't get. Too bad!

Super Contributor
DI

Re: PenFed 0% APR Offer

[ Edited ]
I got that email too.  For a second..just for a second I wanted a gold card.  But, I don't need to buy anymore junk.
Message Edited by DI on 11-07-2009 10:04 AM
Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

I wouldn't consider a new notebook computer "junk".
Super Contributor
DI

[ Edited ]

creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

I have two laptops already.  I use one  as DVD player when its connected to my T.V.  A third notebook for me would be too many.  

Message Edited by DI on 11-07-2009 10:25 AM
Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

DI wrote:

I have two laptops already.  I use one  as DVD player when its connected to my T.V.  A third notebook for me would be too many.  

That's you. For others this is a great deal - an opportunity to save finance charges and bootstrap themselves into a new computer or TV. Both are clearly not junk. Many merchants qualify for the 0% purchase APR under this promo. It is worth reviewing the list if you have a Gold Visa.

Super Contributor
DI

DI wrote:

That's you. For others this is a great deal - an opportunity to save finance charges and bootstrap themselves into a new computer or TV. Both are clearly not junk. Many merchants qualify for the 0% purchase APR under this promo. It is worth reviewing the list if you have a Gold Visa.

I understand.  I do hope others take advantage of the offer.  I was speaking for myself  in my original post.   :smileyhappy:

Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

DI wrote:

OK, OK, OK! whew

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Super Contributor
DI

haulingthescoreup wrote:

DI wrote:

OK, OK, OK! whew

LOL

Valued Contributor
Imhotrodcrazy

I received a "pre-declined" letter in the mail.  :smileyvery-happy:
FICOS
TU 805 9/2/14
EX 810 9/2/14
EQ 823 9/10/14

/ Amex 16.5k / / Chase Freedom 10.6k /
Super Contributor
DI

Imhotrodcrazy wrote:
I received a "pre-declined" letter in the mail.  :smileyvery-happy:

I'm sorry to hear that. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+