Frequent Contributor
OnTheRebound

PenFed 2% Cash Back on Dining Starting Today

Visa Platinum Cashback Rewards Card

Visa Platinum Rewards Credit CardApply Now

Variable 13.99% APR -- lower than most rewards cards!

• Earn 5.00% cash back on gas purchases paid at the pump*
  • Earn 1.00% cash back on all purchases you make with the card during each billing cycle**
  • Earn 2% cash back on dining purchases from July 15, 2011 until August 31, 2011!
  • Up to $50,000 limit
  • No Annual Fee
  • Cash Rewards credited each month
  • No special restrictions to earn your cash rewards
  • During July 1, 2011 to Sept. 30, 2011, balance transfers are only 4.99% Promotional APR for 24 months. Balance transfer fees will be waived for this limited time offer.

After that, the APR for the unpaid balance and any new balance transfers will be 13.99% APR and will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate
Mine- Citi Diamond Preferred WMC $12K / Comenity Total Rewards Visa $2.5K / Citi Home Depot $5K / DW's, I'm AU on most- Amex BCP $12K / Chase Freedom Visa $11014.00 / PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature $6K / Citi Simplicity MC $4.4K / GE Lowes $10K / GE CareCredit $5K

"Four out of five voices in my head told me to "go for it". I went for it."

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+