New Contributor

Re: PenFed Application Process

creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

Also, the number you list in your post is not the number listed on the CC webpage.

Perhaps, but it's definitely a viable number. I just applied for the card with it.

Good Luck,

-------------------------------------------------

EQ FICO...816
Valued Contributor

Re: PenFed Application Process

Hi...just to add my 2 cents...

I withdrew my 1st app for the PenFed VISA when I first did it. I'm finishing up grad school, and I started to think..."Oh my gosh...what have you done???"

I went online and withdrew my app.

A couple of weeks later, I was on the phone with a CSR about something else. She asked me why I had withdrawn my application. I told her honestly....and she told me I could include my husband's income, and she walked me through the process by phone. It was painless. They were able to use my same credit report and pulled one on my husband. He's self-employed, so we had to send in some IRS forms. I asked for and got a credit line of $5k.

I've now had two statement cycles with PenFed and great rewards. And, yesterday, we applied for and were approved for a vehicle loan at 3.99%.

I love PenFed.

Get a myFICO recommended credit card

Copyright ©2001-2013 Fair Isaac Corporation.
All rights reserved.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.