Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed Disbursed?

tag
karbon86
Valued Member

Re: PenFed Disbursed?

I'm not sure of the numbers.  I did everything automated online.
Message 11 of 16
jmbfl
Valued Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
If you're a PIF'er, you absolutely can't beat this card. There are very few cases when one of my other rewards cards can beat the 5% / 2% / 1.25% structure. And the other rewards cards keep changing around (think Chase Freedom and Freedom Plus), but so far, so good.

Congrats on your new limit. I got a CLI online at somewhere around 2 months, and they auto'd me to $20.3 K around 6 months later. Amazing!

Shorty after you got this auto-CLI they stopped doing it. My understanding that reviews for auto-CLI's now occur at the 12 month point. We'll see what happens then. Of course you can ask for whatever you want at any time as an app - which may cost you a hard inquiry. I am waiting to see what happens at the year point.

Message 12 of 16
jmbfl
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:
Is there a number to talk to credit personally??

No.
Message 13 of 16
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

jmbfl wrote:

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
If you're a PIF'er, you absolutely can't beat this card. There are very few cases when one of my other rewards cards can beat the 5% / 2% / 1.25% structure. And the other rewards cards keep changing around (think Chase Freedom and Freedom Plus), but so far, so good.

Congrats on your new limit. I got a CLI online at somewhere around 2 months, and they auto'd me to $20.3 K around 6 months later. Amazing!

Shorty after you got this auto-CLI they stopped doing it. My understanding that reviews for auto-CLI's now occur at the 12 month point. We'll see what happens then. Of course you can ask for whatever you want at any time as an app - which may cost you a hard inquiry. I am waiting to see what happens at the year point.

Wow, just squeaked under the wire! Sorry you didn't make it through, too.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 14 of 16
ZoomZoom22
Valued Member

I keep seeing posts about getting a CLI online with Penfed.  I don't see where that option is???

And does it cost you an inquiry and what kind (hard or soft)?

Message Edited by RoBoCoPP on 12-19-2008 08:22 AM
Message 15 of 16
jmbfl
Valued Contributor

@RoBoCoPP wrote:

I keep seeing posts about getting a CLI online with Penfed.  I don't see where that option is???

And does it cost you an inquiry and what kind (hard or soft)?

Read up about four posts in this tread where I remarked on this earler,

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.