Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

Re: PenFed/Nasa/Boeing CU experts

boireann wrote:
Wait!  I do have a new EX from my local CU!   698.  I forgot about that already!  Soo very close to 700 on that one.

Is your local CU PSECU?

If not, that's a FAKO. :smileysad:
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Regular Contributor
boireann

[ Edited ]

Nope, not PSECU.  They recently softed me and gave me a CLI out of the blue.  Stopped in to visit them to see if they'd give me a copy of the credit report they pulled.  She printed it out with the score that they pulled.

Definitely a FICO score.    But they're not one of the CU/Banks that give FICO or FAKO scores as part of the credit products.  They will give their members a copy of the hard or soft pull if you ask them though.

eta:  I'm going on the assumption it's not a FAKO score since that's what they used for a CLI.

Message Edited by boireann on 09-01-2009 05:11 PM
01/07 scores: Too scared to find out after looking at my free CRA reports
03/08 scores: TU: 660 EQ: 646 EX: 624
09/09 scores: TU: 735 EQ: 778 EX: ???
02/10 scores: TU: 779 EQ: 801 EX: 798 (home loan officer pull)
03/14 scores: TU 799 EQ: 809 EX: 817 (car loan credit union pull)
All that hard work paid off!!!! I'm now a happy home owner with an awesome interest rate!

CC Limits Garden Amex Clear $23000, USAA World Amex $15000, USAA Wold MasterCard $15000, BECU Visa $10,000, PenFed Visa $15000. Took a long time to get nice limits and low interest from that first app to BECU for $500 when I first started cleaning up my reports.
Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

boireann wrote:

Nope, not PSECU.  They recently softed me and gave me a CLI out of the blue.  Stopped in to visit them to see if they'd give me a copy of the credit report they pulled.  She printed it out with the score that they pulled.

Definitely a FICO score.    But they're not one of the CU/Banks that give FICO or FAKO scores as part of the credit products.  They will give their members a copy of the hard or soft pull if you ask them though.

Good deal. It's nice to have a financial institution that can handle that.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+