PenFed Platinum Approved!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PenFed Platinum Approved!!!!

@CS800 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Wooohoooo,

Well after like two weeks of joining PenFed and apping online then I got the LO thing and had to fax in or had my GF fax in proof of income since I'm still in Afghanistan,  I was finally approved for the Platinum Cash Rewards card.  5% Cash back on Gas!!!!  Not to mention that it's my highest CL yet 20K!!!  WOW, Baller!!!  Ok Ok I can't help it I'm excited!!  Thanks everyone for actually steering me in that direction I think this was a good choice for me.  I'm pretty sure i'm done with CC's for now don't really think I need any more the 4 or 5 I have are plenty. 

Show off Smiley Tongue

You were already a baller with that AMEX Plat

Haha well I sure thought so, I'm pretty humble most of the time but I sure have been on cloud 9 lately feeling a little cocky actually!

Smiley Happy

I gotta stay grounded though life happens live every day as if it were your last and you will never have any regrets!!!

Message 21 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SpiceIslander wrote:

That's huge! Congrats!!! Very happy for you. Thank you for your service. Will pray for your safety.

Thank you very much!

Message 22 of 28
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Btw, I think Penfed is more conservative than us bank.
               LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 23 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

The card is showing up on my account now, 20k CL woohooooo!!!

Message 24 of 28
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Congrats. That is a lot of gas even at today's prices.
               LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 25 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, my F350 drinks a lot!!

Hey I got the pre-approved auto loan on my special offers tab showing up today! 

Sweet, I don't need an auto loan right now but it's nice to see that I would quialify for one with such a great apr 1.99%

Message 26 of 28
slarano
Frequent Contributor

Yup, had that as well the first time I logged into my new account page. Awesome considering it's the main reason I even applied for a PenFed account in order to establish a history with them.

ImageImageImage

Message 27 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Off to a great relationship with PenFed I can see that already!  I really think when I get home I'm going to put a pretty significant chunk of change in that savings account!

Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.