cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature Card Cancelled.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature Card Cancelled.

Somethings a little hinky here?

Message 61 of 77
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Somethings a little hinky here?

I'm pretty sure you didnt just figure that out lol.

Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Fico Scores as of 2/21/15 - EX: total crap, TU: total crap, EQ: total crap
Message 62 of 77
baller4life
Super Contributor

Why do I have the feeling that you just applied for all those things after you were asked for proof? I'm just putting it out there.

Message 63 of 77
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

To give him some credit the Platinum was dated 5/5/14 but the rest are all today's date. 

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 64 of 77
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

Why do I have the feeling that you just applied for all those things after you were asked for proof? I'm just putting it out there.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Thank you.

Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Fico Scores as of 2/21/15 - EX: total crap, TU: total crap, EQ: total crap
Message 65 of 77
baller4life
Super Contributor

@ojefferyo wrote:

To give him some credit the Platinum was dated 5/5/14 but the rest are all today's date. 

Well alrighy then. Wish OP had a screenshot of the $5k approval or email or something. That would really help his story. IJS. Smiley Happy

Message 66 of 77
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

@ojefferyo wrote:

Well alrighy then. Wish OP had a screenshot of the $5k approval or email or something. That would really help his story. IJS. Smiley Happy

That I agree, he can always post the message he got from them stating the aproval and the amount. That would surely put some of our minds from wondering.

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 67 of 77
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jonbuck06 wrote:

So i just wanted to let everyone know that i just got a PenFed card and apparently the fraud department like to check this forum because The PenFed Fraud Department called me and asked me why i was apply for other credit cards and started naming off cards i havent even applied for yet and said that Im doing a App Spree and he knows what im up to and that I come on here and share all my little secrets with all the other sheep that are on here. So Im just letting everyone know whats going on with this i had a $5,000 Penfed Platinum Rewards Card and now its cancelled because they said I am pyramiding because of all the credit cards i was going to apply for in my app spree. Then he had the nerve to say that hes in the fraud department and he has connections at all the other banks i applied at and he is going to reach out to them in order to tell them that I am on a app spree. So everyone beware.

Hope this is a true story, can't read the whole thread at work.  If it is......

Hope this is a true story, can't read the whole thread at work. If it is......file a CFPB complaint

not about the account closure itself, but the other threatening things said

contact your state's attorney general's office

Message 68 of 77
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Jonbuck06 wrote:

So i just wanted to let everyone know that i just got a PenFed card and apparently the fraud department like to check this forum because The PenFed Fraud Department called me and asked me why i was apply for other credit cards and started naming off cards i havent even applied for yet and said that Im doing a App Spree and he knows what im up to and that I come on here and share all my little secrets with all the other sheep that are on here. So Im just letting everyone know whats going on with this i had a $5,000 Penfed Platinum Rewards Card and now its cancelled because they said I am pyramiding because of all the credit cards i was going to apply for in my app spree. Then he had the nerve to say that hes in the fraud department and he has connections at all the other banks i applied at and he is going to reach out to them in order to tell them that I am on a app spree. So everyone beware.

Hope this is a true story, can't read the whole thread at work.  If it is......

Hope this is a true story, can't read the whole thread at work. If it is......file a CFPB complaint

not about the account closure itself, but the other threatening things said

contact your state's attorney general's office

I read everything, this is a very unique case. If this is the case, +2 of the above.

Message 69 of 77
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@ojefferyo wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

@ojefferyo wrote:

That I agree, he can always post the message he got from them stating the aproval and the amount. That would surely put some of our minds from wondering.

Exactly.

Reaction.gif

Message 70 of 77
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.