Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed Promise CC "Request Credit Line Increase"

tag
youdontkillmoney
Valued Contributor

PenFed Promise CC "Request Credit Line Increase"

Happen to click around the PenFed website, under the "Apply Now" tab then "Products and Rates" I see a list of CCs including my Promise CC, but only under this credit card which I have an active account, it states "Request Credit Line Increase" and I only used that card for a month and has a zero balance and opened since April 2014 or so only with $5k limit.

It takes you through a series of screens where you verify info such as address, income etc and eventually to a decision screen but I cancelled before getting there since I am not interested in a CLI as eventually I rather have a PLOC. In my history though it says the app was "withdrawn" by customer. Too bad when I cancelled it did not dissapear completely.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

Re: PenFed Promise CC "Request Credit Line Increase"

@youdontkillmoney wrote:

Happen to click around the PenFed website, under the "Apply Now" tab then "Products and Rates" I see a list of CCs including my Promise CC, but only under this credit card which I have an active account, it states "Request Credit Line Increase" and I only used that card for a month and has a zero balance and opened since April 2014 or so only with $5k limit.

It takes you through a series of screens where you verify info such as address, income etc and eventually to a decision screen but I cancelled before getting there since I am not interested in a CLI as eventually I rather have a PLOC. In my history though it says the app was "withdrawn" by customer. Too bad when I cancelled it did not dissapear completely.

Yeah, it doesn't dissappear. I don't think it matters though. It will just show withdrawn.

Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Fico Scores as of 2/21/15 - EX: total crap, TU: total crap, EQ: total crap
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.