Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PenFed Question

I just joined PenFed because of what I have read here and searched out on the net. They rank the best in Loans and high in almost all other categories I searched.

Does anyone know who they pull from? Do they do multiple CRA's or just one?

I have one old CA collection that I cannot seem to get off my CR and one Elec Bill Charge Off both disputed on the CR. These do not appear on some of the CRA but do on the others.

Sorry to dig-up and old thread but thought the information might be better with the other PenFed information here.
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

They are an EQ puller -
All you can eat with 1 hard in 60 days.

Awsric wrote:
I just joined PenFed because of what I have read here and searched out on the net. They rank the best in Loans and high in almost all other categories I searched.

Does anyone know who they pull from? Do they do multiple CRA's or just one?

I have one old CA collection that I cannot seem to get off my CR and one Elec Bill Charge Off both disputed on the CR. These do not appear on some of the CRA but do on the others.

Sorry to dig-up and old thread but thought the information might be better with the other PenFed information here.

Message 12 of 13
sunrise
Frequent Contributor

So, what if there are collections on the report that were IIB over 5 years ago?  We were really wanting a penfed card after we get our mtg....just to have a decent card with a good limit!Smiley Wink

I wasn't aware that penfed gave denials if there are collections on your report.Smiley Sad  Aren't they BK friendly?

I hope you all have some good news for me....TIA!!
takin' it one day at a time
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.