Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

Re: PenFed hates me....becoming mutual

[ Edited ]

You don't have to assume anything. You know it for a fact.

I also don't have an OD line or edeposit. I could have either. I have no need for them and don't want them.

Message Edited by creditwherecreditisdue on 07-27-2009 11:44 PM
Frequent Contributor
hobojon

creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

You don't have to assume anything. You know it for a fact.

certum est quia impossible est

Moderator Emeritus
fused

[ Edited ]

Thread is locked. Please read the link below. If this bad behavior persists, I will start shutting down threads and striping forum members of their posting privileges. Enough is Enough!

Friendly, Supportive, Respectful

Message Edited by fused on 07-27-2009 06:20 PM
Credit Cards:
Amex BCP 25K ~ Amex Clear 25K ~ Amex Platinum NPSL ~ Chase Freedom Visa 19.3K ~ CITI Dividend World Mastercard 20.3K ~ FIA Fidelity Investments Platinum Plus Visa 40K ~ First Hawaiian Bank Gold Visa 10K
Moderator Emeritus
fused

To the OP, if you would like to further discuss this topic, please create a new thread.

--fused, myfico moderater

Credit Cards:
Amex BCP 25K ~ Amex Clear 25K ~ Amex Platinum NPSL ~ Chase Freedom Visa 19.3K ~ CITI Dividend World Mastercard 20.3K ~ FIA Fidelity Investments Platinum Plus Visa 40K ~ First Hawaiian Bank Gold Visa 10K

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+