Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed pre-approved card

tag
Zar
Regular Contributor

PenFed pre-approved card

Hi everybody!

I checked this morning my PenFed CU online account and found under "My Offers" box a credit card that is also mentioned on my September statement as "Approved". I don't have any cards with PenFed, I just have a Regular Share account with just $5 in it (I've been a PenFed member since 2009 and had no offers before). The PenFed offer is for a Promise credit card but with a very low limit ($500). I have several cards with much higher CL (AmEx, CitiBank, BofA, Chase). Do you think I would really benefit from adding this card to my portfolio?

I have a few more questions... If I accept this offer and get the card,will they make a hard pull for this kind of offers? How is PenFed with credit lines increases? Do thay make autoicreases or we have to ask? Do they make product changes (from one card to another kind) if I request it.

Thanks for your help!

Zar Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
djrez4
Established Contributor

Re: PenFed pre-approved card

Where does this "My Offers" box usually pop up?  I'm assuming it's easy to find and that Penfed hasn't deemed me responsible enough for a credit card yet.

Message 2 of 3
Zar
Regular Contributor

Re: PenFed pre-approved card

It's on the right side of my online account inside a square.

Could anyone answer at least one of my questions, please. Smiley Happy

Zar Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.