Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed's FICO and prequal offers

tag
Mailak
Frequent Contributor

PenFed's FICO and prequal offers

Has anybody seen PenFed's free FICO score updated? I got a score in February for the first time and its date hasn't budged ever since then. From the forum I understand people say that they display prequal offers once or twice a year (presumably when they SP you). I never get any of those either except for generic ads for their products. I was hoping to see if I was prequalified for something. They show my FICO as 816/950. I think they pulled it when I had most cards reporting a balance.

Any experiences of PenFed's FICO or prequal offers?

PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards (19.5k), Amex BCE (9k), Chase Sapphire Reserve (30k), Chase Freedom Unlimited (14.5k), Chase Marriott Premier (19k), Discover More (10k)
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PenFed's FICO and prequal offers

@Mailak wrote:

Has anybody seen PenFed's free FICO score updated? I got a score in February for the first time and its date hasn't budged ever since then. From the forum I understand people say that they display prequal offers once or twice a year (presumably when they SP you). I never get any of those either except for generic ads for their products. I was hoping to see if I was prequalified for something. They show my FICO as 816/950. I think they pulled it when I had most cards reporting a balance.

Mine is stuck at the same from February.  No clue when or if they'll update the scores and give out preapprovals 

Message 2 of 3
Mailak
Frequent Contributor

Re: PenFed's FICO and prequal offers

@Anonymous wrote:

@Mailak wrote:

Mine is stuck at the same from February.  No clue when or if they'll update the scores and give out preapprovals 

Hmm... maybe at the six month mark then?

PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards (19.5k), Amex BCE (9k), Chase Sapphire Reserve (30k), Chase Freedom Unlimited (14.5k), Chase Marriott Premier (19k), Discover More (10k)
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.