Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed 2014 Q2 Pre-Approvals

tag
VinnyofLegend
Contributor

Penfed 2014 Q2 Pre-Approvals

Finally got some good ones, including one for $15K Platinum Visa Rewards....however I already have a Penfed Promise at 5K....does anyone know if they'll let me transfer the offer to my existing card either to 15K or 20K? I'm trying to keep my AAoA up Smiley Tongue

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Re: Penfed 2014 Q2 Pre-Approvals

Mine didn't change.  Exactly the same as yesterday and every other day.  Thought there would be something different.

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 2 of 19
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Where did you find these or did you call in?
Message 3 of 19
VinnyofLegend
Contributor

They show for me under "View Offers" on the right column as they usually do. My Q1 pre-approvals were there yesterday. They were replaced today with the Q2 offers.

Message 4 of 19
john398
Senior Contributor

@VinnyofLegend wrote:

They show for me under "View Offers" on the right column as they usually do. My Q1 pre-approvals were there yesterday. They were replaced today with the Q2 offers.

I just see other offers so I guess that means I do not have any

Message 5 of 19
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@john398 wrote:

@VinnyofLegend wrote:

I just see other offers so I guess that means I do not have any

Same as me.. I just see Other Offers and they are just like mortgage and auto 1.49% financing stuff.. nothing like the others have posted in older threads.

Does this mean we have no offers or are we looking at the wrong spot? lol

Message 6 of 19
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Had hoped I was just looking in the wrong spot, but apparently that's not the case.  I even deleted history to see if anything would be different and it wasn't.  I'm just not worthy.

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 7 of 19
OnTheRebound
Established Contributor

@BigBS wrote:

Had hoped I was just looking in the wrong spot, but apparently that's not the case.  I even deleted history to see if anything would be different and it wasn't.  I'm just not worthy.

Don't hold your breath waiting for those preapprovals. How long have had your card? My wife has hers for almost 4 years now and never any preapprovals. Only one auto CLI of $1K couple years ago.

Some people seem to get them regularly and some well...never.

Amex BCE $11.1 / Citi Diamond Preferred WMC $12K / Citi Double Cash WMC $3.8K / Comenity Total Rewards Visa $2.5K / Citi Home Depot $5K / AU- Amex BCP $12K / Chase Freedom Visa $11014.00 / PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature $6K / GE Lowes $10K
myFico Scores on 10/03/2014
Eq 798 / Exp 811 / Trans 814
CCT Fico 08 on 1/3/16 - Trans 786 / Exp 793 / Eq 797
Message 8 of 19
score_building
Senior Contributor

@VinnyofLegend wrote:

Finally got some good ones, including one for $15K Platinum Visa Rewards....however I already have a Penfed Promise at 5K....does anyone know if they'll let me transfer the offer to my existing card either to 15K or 20K? I'm trying to keep my AAoA up Smiley Tongue

Yes you can use the offer for a CLI on a currently held Promise to 20k, instead of a new card.

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 9 of 19
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@KennyS2006 wrote:

Same as me.. I just see Other Offers and they are just like mortgage and auto 1.49% financing stuff.. 

Same here.  Offers that were there for Q1 for me are now gone.

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.