Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Penfed CLI

I've requested one cli already. I submitted a second one yesterday and I go under "Apply Now" tab and I see the status as "Approved", but there hasn't been a change to my credit line yet. Does this mean I wasn't approved afterall or does Penfed delay in their website updates?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
manyquestions
Established Contributor

Re: Penfed CLI

Give it two or three days. 

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I've requested one cli already. I submitted a second one yesterday and I go under "Apply Now" tab and I see the status as "Approved", but there hasn't been a change to my credit line yet. Does this mean I wasn't approved afterall or does Penfed delay in their website updates?

Agreed.. If you are approved then you should be fine.  Remember they go by business days so that excludes weekends.

Message 3 of 6
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Once the status changes to Transferred your limit will be adjusted online within a day or two.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

For future reference, if I were to submit a CLI request again and is declined, I'm assuming it would say "denied/declined" under the status, right?

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

For future reference, if I were to submit a CLI request again and is declined, I'm assuming it would say "denied/declined" under the status, right?

Yes... Declined or turned down.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.