Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed FICO Score Update

tag
Yj002
Established Member

Penfed FICO Score Update

Happy Fourth of July!

I logged into my profile to check my updated score for this quarter and noticed that the FICO score icon has gone. Does anyone have similar issues like mine? I wonder if mine is temporarily disappeared as they are still updating mine.

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

Re: Penfed FICO Score Update

@Yj002 wrote:

Happy Fourth of July!

I logged into my profile to check my updated score for this quarter and noticed that the FICO score icon has gone. Does anyone have similar issues like mine? I wonder if mine is temporarily disappeared as they are still updating mine.

Me too. I posted this also on the 01 Jul.

Message 2 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yj002 wrote:

Happy Fourth of July!

Waiting ! ! !

Almost half of the posts here on MyFico are about Pen Fed's missing data.

Word is that they did some updates, and that is why it is probably not present.

Many believe either Tuesday or Wednesday of this see.  Either way, You will still have to be patient.

Message 3 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called and they say July 16th it will start showing again. Also quartly reviews are on hold until then according to spoksperson.

Message 4 of 29
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Now that is interesting news

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I called and they say July 16th it will start showing again. Also quartly reviews are on hold until then according to spoksperson.

Welcome. Good info.  Was wondering myself what happen to the score update.

Message 6 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome, and thank you for calling them and updating info that we all have been wondering about! Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 29
Yj002
Established Member

Gotta love the forum. Thanks for the info! Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info! Now I can stop checking everyday 😃
Message 9 of 29
Bowzer
Frequent Contributor

Has anyone's NG4 score updated on PenFed's website yet?
Message 10 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.