Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed Fico 9

tag
sueblue34
Frequent Contributor

Re: Penfed Fico 9

It will be posted by the end of the month as they are uploading customers accounts gradually. I know mines because it was in a letter the sent me via SM. But she did say it will show on everyones dashboard heading by months ends
Message 91 of 120
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

@sueblue34 wrote:
It will be posted by the end of the month as they are uploading customers accounts gradually. I know mines because it was in a letter the sent me via SM. But she did say it will show on everyones dashboard heading by months ends

Thanks for this tidbit. That does seem logical with the recent influx of new memberships it will certainly take some time.

So your score is still not on your dashboard? But you know your score due to applying for products recently? 

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 92 of 120
sueblue34
Frequent Contributor

Yes that is correct
Message 93 of 120
Anonymous
Not applicable

I apped them in June and they rejected me with a 619.

After hearing they changed models I could not resist and reapped yesterday.  They rejected me with a 700  Smiley Sad  They blamed current delinquent accounts.  I had one open bad... a $54 nuisance medical account that I don't even think is mine.  I will pay it tomorrow, file to have it removed and mail in a recon.  Here's hoping.

Message 94 of 120
sueblue34
Frequent Contributor

They seem to be getting stricter now as opposed to the threads from the last 2-3 years that I've read 🤷🏽‍♀️
Message 95 of 120
sueblue34
Frequent Contributor

I had 1 baddie a medical as well which is in process of being deleted they denied me too. I even offered to send them the letter and the rep said it doesn't matter because they are looking for higher scores now. I had EQ 649
Message 96 of 120
Anonymous
Not applicable

So sad.  I hear they are great once you get your foot in the door... it is just that first step.

Message 97 of 120
android01
Valued Contributor

I'm not complaining.Smiley Happy

Penfed Fico 850-1.jpg

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 98 of 120
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Congrats on the perfect score! Will you be calling PenFed and requesting "one of everything" now?

Message 99 of 120
android01
Valued Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Congrats on the perfect score! Will you be calling PenFed and requesting "one of everything" now?

No, although they are offering me all sorts of stuff.  I already have a 50K CC with them, checking and savings.

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 100 of 120
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.