Did you mean: 

Penfed Fico 9

tag
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: Penfed Fico 9

OMG PLEEEZE let them use Vantage3. My Vant EQ is 789 compared to Fico8 EQ 710

Id be happy with FICO9 as that is +30 points

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 11 of 120
csryang
Frequent Contributor

how do I check my penfed fico 9 score?

Message 12 of 120
Anonymous
Not applicable

@csryang wrote:

Log into your account and it's displayed at very top of page buty ou have to have a credit product and your account must have been ARed in thier most recent soft pulls.  So the account has to be several months old at least.

Message 13 of 120
Appleman
Valued Contributor

Thanks for pointing this out. My FICO 09 scores happen to be my highest compared to older models.

Message 14 of 120
happypill
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@csryang wrote:

Log into your account and it's displayed at very top of page buty ou have to have a credit product and your account must have been ARed in thier most recent soft pulls.  So the account has to be several months old at least.

Nothing at the top of my screen, not sure why.

I did get AR'd recently I think.  I got some offers for the first time about 1-2 months agao (accounts open for 6+ monts at that time).  It was weird though, because I was offered $15k loans on pretty much everything.  I looked today and had offers of $40-50k on everything, with new & used card being the highest.  I think they like my FICO 09 or something, but I can't seem to see what it is.

Message 15 of 120
BRIVERS73
Valued Member

@happypill wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@csryang wrote:

I did get AR'd recently I think.  I got some offers for the first time about 1-2 months agao (accounts open for 6+ monts at that time).  It was weird though, because I was offered $15k loans on pretty much everything.  I looked today and had offers of $40-50k on everything, with new & used card being the highest.  I think they like my FICO 09 or something, but I can't seem to see what it is.

Mine was blank too. I tried switching browsers [From Chrome to Edge] because sometimes I have issues with Chrome displaying everything on a page and my Fico score finally revealed itself in Microsoft Edge. My score went down to 804 from 829

Message 16 of 120
Anonymous
Not applicable

@happypill wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@csryang wrote:

That's strange.  You don't see this:

PenFed_Online.png

Message 17 of 120
happypill
Valued Contributor

Yeah, looks like mine was a Chrome issue as well.  Changed to a different browser and there it was.  I do believe I have seen it in Chrome in the past though.  Not sure what the issue is.

Message 18 of 120
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Dont have it. Looks like another one i wont be able to see . With my Eq frozen, nobody can display my scoresSmiley Sad
Message 19 of 120
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Dont have it. Looks like another one i wont be able to see . With my Eq frozen, nobody can display my scoresSmiley Sad

Well unfreeze it goof. 😁

Message 20 of 120
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.