Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed Insight

tag
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: Penfed Insight

@Bone35 wrote:

Hoping some can help me with  stats when approved for a Penfed product. Mostly looking for what your NextGen fico score was at the time of approval/denial, but any other info would be greatly appreciated!

I'd suggest the Credit Pulls Database if you're looking for data points versus just relying on replies to this thread.

@Bone35 wrote:

The promise card was only approved after a successful recon. (SL $500)  

Generally a low limit like that indicates that the creditor has serious concerns about one's credit profile.  The BK probably plays a part in that.

Rather than relying on score alone, assess reports, idenitify issues and work on what can be worked on.  See also the Rebuilding subforum.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent. Thank you sir. 

Message 12 of 13
Bone35
Regular Contributor

@takeshi74 wrote:

@Bone35 wrote:

Hoping some can help me with  stats when approved for a Penfed product. Mostly looking for what your NextGen fico score was at the time of approval/denial, but any other info would be greatly appreciated!

I'd suggest the Credit Pulls Database if you're looking for data points versus just relying on replies to this thread.

@Bone35 wrote:

The promise card was only approved after a successful recon. (SL $500)  

Generally a low limit like that indicates that the creditor has serious concerns about one's credit profile.  The BK probably plays a part in that.

Rather than relying on score alone, assess reports, idenitify issues and work on what can be worked on.  See also the Rebuilding subforum.

Thanks for your reply takeshi74..

I have checked CB and only a handful specificaly state NexGen scores.

Sorry if my post lead you to assume that I'm new to this.......

I might not post much but I have been around for a very long time Smiley Wink

We are well into our rebuild journey....Coming down the home stretch!  Bk is 9 years old...2 old medical collections left (1 falling off this year and the other next year) Scores are low 700's across the board.

AAoA  2.5 years.. Ut 4% 

Amex Everyday 20k==BCP-6k-==Amex PRG-==CSP==5k==Arrival + 5k===Disco 10.5k==Venture 18k==VentureOne 13k===Quicksilver 15k=== plus many many more. 

Total Available credit 150k+

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.