Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed Offers?

tag
uswala
Senior Contributor

Penfed Offers?

My DW has a Penfed Premium Travel Rewards American Express that she opened in May 2015. She is now seeing offers for some other cards in the offer section with a credit limit shown in front of them. If she accepts any of those offers is there any chance of denial? Also, will it HP?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
revjamesl
Valued Contributor

Re: Penfed Offers?

These are soft pull pre-approvals. I just got some for three of their other cards. Instead of accepting a new card I asked if they'd be willing to add the amount offered to my existing card. The answer was yes. You may look into that if you don't want an altogether new card.

AMEX Platinum NPSL | Discover It $45.9k | Chase Sapphire Reserved $40.7k |Barclay Arrival+ WEMC $40k | PENFED Platinum Rewards VS $35k | Lowes $35k | BoA Better Balance Rewards $30k | AMEX EDP $25k | Cap 1 QS $23.25k | NASA Platinum $20k | Chase Freedom $15k | Synchrony Haverty's $16.5k | BBVA NBA Rockets AMEX $15k | FNBO AMEX $15k | Citi Diamond Preferred $10.7k | Best Buy $10k | Synchrony Rooms-to-Go $10k | US Bank Cash+ $7.5k | AMEX BCE $6k | Barclay Financing Visa 1k | |

AU on DW Accounts: Discover It $40k I AMEX BCE $30k | Chase Marriot $29.8k |

Credit Scores: 800 EQ/833 TU/831 EX
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.