C7LT1

Penfed Platium Rewards Card NO MORE!!!

I Realized today that Penfed no longer had there platium rewards card on there website. It looks like the Platium Rewards Signutare Visa is the replacement. I just apped for the platium rewards card 2 weeks ago figuring that I could upgrade down the road if I wanted. I am glad apped when I did because I like the old 5,3,1 point level vs. the 3,2,1 on the siggy with a limited time ofter of 5,3,1. I hope they don't change the older card points values.

Senior Contributor
longtimelurker

Re: Penfed Platium Rewards Card NO MORE!!!

Yes, this has been discussed here a few times.   See post 3 of http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Penfed-Plat-Rewards-Visa-Signature/m-p/2204375

for Penfed's statement on whether rewards will be reduced on the older cards. (For what it is worth!)

From highest to lowest: Amex BC (42K), Cap One , CSP, Fidelity Amex, Cap One, Penfed Plat Rewards x2, , Citi TY Pref, Citi TY Premier, Citi Plat Select AA, US Bank Cash Plus, Chase Amazon, Chase Freedom, Amalgamated Bank MC, Citi Forward, BCE, Sallie Mae (5K)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+