Penfed Pre Approval

tag
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

Re: Penfed Pre Approval

Smiley Sad
@IECredit wrote:

Where do the PENFed offers appear?

On the right hand side of the page, near the bottom of the row of ads. If you have some, there is a box that is gold. If not, the box will just say "other offers," and will have stuff like the car buying service, etc. 

when end I have had pre-approvals, Pen Fed has also sent me emails reminding me to check my pre-approvals (if I havent accepted one yet). Once you accept one for the quarter, the others usually disappear from the page. For me, in quarters where I accepted a offer, I usually do not get any offers the next quarter. 

Last quarter, I took the Promise card (21.8k). This quarter, no offers for me. 

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 11 of 12
score_building
Senior Contributor

Re: Penfed Pre Approval

Not sure when they dispensed with the gold box but it wasn't used for preaprovals last quarter, still appears on the right side (under the 'transfers' button).

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.