Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Penfed Question

Hi Guys,

I became of penfed back in June and app'd for a credit card but it was declined. I want to try again but I want to know my nextgen score first before I app again.

Where can I get this score??

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
p-
Valued Contributor

Re: Penfed Question

Joanaax16 wrote: Hi Guys, I became of penfed back in June and app'd for a credit card but it was declined. I want to try again but I want to know my nextgen score first before I app again.

Where can I get this score??

Penfed provides it free...  Maybe you actually have to have a credit account with them.  Check your online login, see if there's a tab after login that says "Your Fico Score is Ready!"

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/CREDIT-REBUILD-PROJECT-LOG/m-p/4767920#M50932...'

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

nope Smiley Sad Just logged in and I dont have that option.

Last I applied I believe they said my score was 639 and It was declined. I would assume it is much higher now since I have paid off alot of stuff and kept my UTI under 30%. Still scared to app lol

Do you know if they are inquiry sensitive?

Message 3 of 4
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

nope Smiley Sad Just logged in and I dont have that option.

Last I applied I believe they said my score was 639 and It was declined. I would assume it is much higher now since I have paid off alot of stuff and kept my UTI under 30%. Still scared to app lol

Do you know if they are inquiry sensitive?

I can tell you they are great on recons! I just just approved with like 16 new accts and 50+ inq .....I bet since your reports look better, you have a better chance 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.