Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed Website Upgrade

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Penfed Website Upgrade

Woohoo!!  There was a message when I logged in this morning regarding some website changes to come on January 26th.  Notice mentions an easier banking experience and improved usability.  The message comes complete with pictures.  Looks yummy..
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
oracles
Valued Contributor

Re: Penfed Website Upgrade

I want this card so badly lol, its either 800 club or Penfed, i just dont know anymore Smiley Very HappySmiley Sad
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe it is a small comfort knowing when you get there you will have missed their poopy user interface Smiley Happy  I'd love to be in the 800 club too..   Hope you get there soon!
Message 3 of 6
oracles
Valued Contributor

thanks rmily,

It is such a difficult decision lol

If i get the penfed card, then i will have to wait longer for the 800 club because of the new account on my report.

I just dont know anymore lol please help, i need therapy lmao

Message 4 of 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

If the PenFed rewards would make a noticeable difference in your finances, then when it's time, go for it.

The purpose of good scores is to allow you to go for credit products that work for you. If 800 is just pretty much a vanity goal, it can easily wait for another year.

If you just want the PenFed as another notch in your credit belt, then maybe going for 800's does make more sense.

Try not to let emotions dictate your financial and credit decisions! It's hard enough making choices from a logical angle. Smiley Tongue
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 5 of 6
oracles
Valued Contributor

You see, this is why i love my mother HTSU

she just breaks it all down so simply Smiley Very Happy

800 is more of a vanity thing and i love the hell out of my chase freedom plus card.

I just think the penfed, with it extra rewards, may give me a little more advantage in receiving more reward checks

I think here come an inquiry- thanks a lot HTSU Smiley MadSmiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.