Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed again --

tag
RCFL
Frequent Contributor

Penfed again --

Sorry guys for the multiple posts about this. After some time thinking about whether or not I should join PenFed just for their credit card. I finally pulled the triggered earlier for their membership then immediately applied for the cash reward Visa card - and it went into review! After a few hours and just checked the status, I was approved. My question is, how can I see what my limit is? I only see the APR.
should I apply for another or let it cool off a little ? I also like the. Amex card They have. I am in the process of getting rid of the "big bank/credit card companies cards" with high APR.. Planning on chopping my Barclays 10k limit, my CapOne 15k limit and also the fidelity visa 5k limit.
So today, I got approved from the CU I bank with for 5k limit and as well as PenFed (don't know the limit yet).
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Penfed again --

@RCFL wrote:
Sorry guys for the multiple posts about this. After some time thinking about whether or not I should join PenFed just for their credit card. I finally pulled the triggered earlier for their membership then immediately applied for the cash reward Visa card - and it went into review! After a few hours and just checked the status, I was approved. My question is, how can I see what my limit is? I only see the APR.
should I apply for another or let it cool off a little ? I also like the. Amex card They have. I am in the process of getting rid of the "big bank/credit card companies cards" with high APR.. Planning on chopping my Barclays 10k limit, my CapOne 15k limit and also the fidelity visa 5k limit.
So today, I got approved from the CU I bank with for 5k limit and as well as PenFed (don't know the limit yet).

You just need to wait and the limit will show up once it shows in your main account page.  Until then you probably should wait to apply for another one.  They may want to see some use of the existing one before granting another one and you can still use the same HP.

Please do not start another thread.  All three of your posts could have been combined into one and if more questions arise just ask them in one of your existing ones.  

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 3 of 5
Random_idiot
Established Contributor

Can someone give me pros vs cons or link me to a thread showign it for Pen-Fed..

I see a lot of people interested in them for some reason..

Total Credit Line- $89,300| Personal- $78,650 | Biz- $5,650
Current Score [F9]: EX-721 || TU-759 || EQ-768 || AAoA-2yrs7mo || uti- 1% || 100% payment history || 9 inq
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Random_idiot wrote:

Can someone give me pros vs cons or link me to a thread showign it for Pen-Fed..

I see a lot of people interested in them for some reason..

It's a good credit union I personally am not enthusiastic about their credit cards but a lot of their other products look good. Here is a link to a large thread about them. http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Pentagon-Federal-Credit-Union-Data-Share/td...
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.