Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed automatic CL

tag
OnTheRebound
Established Contributor

Re: Penfed automatic CL

Where in the world can you find your NextGen score on the site.  I've only had the account for a month so is it something they provide periodically or what?

If you have a score, it will be on your main accounts page at the top, in one of those three boxes. You are probably too new to have one. PenFed provides score quarterly. You more than likely get yours in April.

Amex BCE $11.1 / Citi Diamond Preferred WMC $12K / Citi Double Cash WMC $3.8K / Comenity Total Rewards Visa $2.5K / Citi Home Depot $5K / AU- Amex BCP $12K / Chase Freedom Visa $11014.00 / PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature $6K / GE Lowes $10K
myFico Scores on 10/03/2014
Eq 798 / Exp 811 / Trans 814
CCT Fico 08 on 1/3/16 - Trans 786 / Exp 793 / Eq 797
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@OnTheRebound wrote:

Where in the world can you find your NextGen score on the site.  I've only had the account for a month so is it something they provide periodically or what?

If you have a score, it will be on your main accounts page at the top, in one of those three boxes. You are probably too new to have one. PenFed provides score quarterly. You more than likely get yours in April.

Thanks!  Figured it was something like that.

Message 12 of 16
Creditcurious74
Frequent Contributor

@Ysettle4 wrote:

I believe PenFed checks EQ quarterly for it's members so if you have a credit monitoring product with EQ, you can pull an update report and see the SPs from Penfed (Ar's). If you're going to get offered anything, it will happen after the AR

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I cancelled my equifax monitoring account.

Message 13 of 16
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Creditcurious74 wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

I have had Penfed cards for over two years and never got an auto  CLI

So you had to request one manually. It's weird why Penfed won't give you one annually, that's crazy!

No, I never asked as I don't want/need one.  Recently I called about something else, and they asked if I wanted one, but as it was a HP, I said no.

Message 14 of 16
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

@Creditcurious74 wrote:

@Ysettle4 wrote:

I believe PenFed checks EQ quarterly for it's members so if you have a credit monitoring product with EQ, you can pull an update report and see the SPs from Penfed (Ar's). If you're going to get offered anything, it will happen after the AR

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I cancelled my equifax monitoring account.

It has it's advantages to have a membership - you can see all HPs and SPs. The premiere plan is $17.95/month but you can ask to have it reduced to $9.99/month and this allows you to pull daily updated reports and such.

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 15 of 16
iwazl71
Frequent Contributor

It depends on your score and profile.  I got my penfed card about 5 months ago with a 33k starting limit.  Then beginning of the year, in January, I got one of those quarterly preapproved increase to 50k without a credit pull.  

Scores: EQ 796, EX 790, TU 807
Personal and Business Cards: 31 with 763k
High Limit Cards: CSP 50k | BoA Cash 81k | NFCU flagship 60k | Penfed Rewards 50k | Aviator Silver 52k
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.