Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed combining limits

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Penfed combining limits

Not sure if anyone has asked this question yet or not.. but i have had the power cash (11k limit) for about 3 weeks now. did some research and applied for the platinum rewards this morning and got approved for 7k. and i just moved over the 7k limit to the power cash to make it 18k limit. will this affect my chances of getting a limit increase next QR? thanks in advance. 18k limit is by far my highest, walmart store card is at 3.5k limit, capital one platinum 500 limit (PC to QS this morning), and WF secured 400 limit, fingerhut 1.6k limit. EX Score thru WF is 593, TU score thru CapOne/Walmart is 640 and EQ score thru Credit Karma is 652.. my utilization is about 20%

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Penfed combining limits

also have Citi DC 1k limit

Message 2 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

?? Any more info ?
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
?? Any more info ?

That is my fault as I moved his thread to this forum incorrectly.

Message 4 of 5
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

It won't impact whether or not they extend you more credit in the future.  That is determined by your Credit porifle, income and relationship with PenFed among other factors to what they feel comfortable with lending someone.  Also DTI is very important to most CU's DTI is obviously your reoccuring bills such as Mortgage, Car Payment, Student Loans, CC Bills, Loans, etc anything that is a set expense per month divided by your gross income monthly.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.