Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed extending BT offer ??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Penfed extending BT offer ??

Hello guys i just was approved for the penfed credit card. And when i got approved bt offer said it ended on sep 30 2017. Called in today because my available balance was not showing correctly. They said something about 10 business days for it to show up. And to not worry that they have extended the BT offer until december 31 2017?? Can anybody chime in if thats correct?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Penfed extending BT offer ??

I'd feel comfortable in taking their word for it. This offer seems to pretty much always exist with them.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

They always extend the BT offers. I have had my Promise for almost a year and a half and it has been continuously extended. So yes it's true.

In regards to making a payment and reflecting towards your available credit, new members must wait I think 120 days or so for your available credit line to reflect the payment. In the meantime it will always take 10 days for it to reflect. Same goes with cash advances.

I could be off a few days on the wait time. But it's at least 90 days.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

In my experience with them they extend the BT every 3 months. It's wonderful!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.