Established Contributor
flowfaster

Penfed strange app

[ Edited ]

So yesterday I bit the bullet and applied for the platinum rewards card and was denied. The only reason listed was pyramiding debt. I later realized I accidently put my annual income into the monthly wages box lol. Which would have put my salary at over half a million. So I woke up this morning and realized what the hell, I already took a hard pull and its good for 60 days, why not app again with the correct info. I applied and  got referred to loan officer for a 7500$ CL. So I just check the application status link and to my amazement it said approved! Does this really mean I was approved? Penfed is so strange. Thanks sorry for spelling errors I'm on my smartphone.

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Established Contributor
flowfaster

Re: Penfed strange app

TTT

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Super Contributor
Ron1

Yes, if it said transferred.

Ron.
Established Contributor
flowfaster

It doesn't. It just says approved. Should I be concerned?
Established Contributor
flowfaster

It now says transferred.  Can't believe I got it.  Thanks everyone

Frequent Contributor
7PM789

Congratulations, these PenFed threads make me want to app but I need to wait a while longer. . .

If you don't mind may I ask what your profile looked like when you applied?
Amex B.C.E. - $2.5k - N.C.F.C.U.M.C. - $5k - Amex Gold - NPSL/35k P.O.T. - Discover More - $12k - Sam's Club M.C. - $10k -
Walmart M.C. - $7.5k - Citi T.Y.P. - $10k- Chase Freedom - $5k -
W.M.TU-776(Oct/14/) EQ-726(July/12) EX-782(Oct/14)
Audi, Vide, Tace. . .

Valued Contributor
kevinjjc

flowfaster wrote:

It now says transferred.  Can't believe I got it.  Thanks everyone

Congrats! You definitely got approved. It will say "disbursed" next.

Established Contributor
flowfaster

7PM789 wrote:
Congratulations, these PenFed threads make me want to app but I need to wait a while longer. . .

If you don't mind may I ask what your profile looked like when you applied?

The denial letter from the previous day said 737 out of 950, so not a fico but take it how you will.  764 walmart TU FICO.  Oldest account 3 years, AAOA 1.5, highest CL at time of app 12.5K.  3 new accounts in the last 6 months and 7 inq in the last 2 years.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}