Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed

tag
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

Penfed

Opened an account with Penfed in October, any idea when I will start seeing my Nextgen score?

Current Scores EQ 689| EX 688| TU 679
Comenity 57.5k| Navy Fed 52.5k| Capital One 32.3k| Synchrony 23k| BBVA Compass 5.5k| First Commerce 4k| Barclays 1.9k|
GARDENING UNTIL APPING....
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Penfed

Pure guess here, but I'm thinking that starts when you get a credit product with them, not just deposit accounts?

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

They post them every quarter. I opened my account in November; my score went up in January. If you don't have the credit card yet, I'm told to apply for the LOC within 30 days of your cc app. It will be the same pull, so nothing to lose. 

Message 3 of 5
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@Shawndoe79 wrote:

Opened an account with Penfed in October, any idea when I will start seeing my Nextgen score?

Which account did you open?  Mine have updated every 3 months (I could see the November score in January, August score in October, etc...) and they should come up with any of the credit cards or checking account for sure, and likely with others.  I have the Defender Visa Signature and a 1.99% refi auto loan with them, and see myself doing much more in the future.  You could always call them; their customer service is amazing and the loan officers (credit union speak for credit analyst) make for the least stressful calls I've ever had!

Message 4 of 5
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

I only have the checking account, no credit cards or loans yet.

Current Scores EQ 689| EX 688| TU 679
Comenity 57.5k| Navy Fed 52.5k| Capital One 32.3k| Synchrony 23k| BBVA Compass 5.5k| First Commerce 4k| Barclays 1.9k|
GARDENING UNTIL APPING....
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.