Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Penfed

Does Penfed or CCCU run chexsystems to open up a savings account. And does opening up a savings account make you eligible for all their programs?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
orl2185
Established Contributor

Re: Penfed

They both use chexsystems BCG, CCCU is easier to join than penfed. I really don't care for either one at this moment.
Message 2 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I know that CCCU runs chexsystems for a savings, well for all of their products.

I have a share acct at Penfed but I have to apply and take an inquiry hit if I want a checking acct, cc, loan, etc.

Message 3 of 5
braznyc
Frequent Contributor

Penfed pulled my EQ report to open an account with them, I have a savings. I didn't need checking, as I 2 already. I dunno if they pulled chexsystems. The only good thing (I think) about PENFED is they use the same inquiry for their credit products for 60 days.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

braznyc wrote:
Penfed pulled my EQ report to open an account with them, I have a savings. I didn't need checking, as I 2 already. I dunno if they pulled chexsystems. The only good thing (I think) about PENFED is they use the same inquiry for their credit products for 60 days.

LOL!!!  That's called an all you can eat inquiry.  When I found out about it after opening a share and chcking account, I went ahead and got the CC and sig loan.  Why waste it?

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.