Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

People with the Chase Trifecta

tag
xgac12x
Established Contributor

People with the Chase Trifecta

Do you all only use your CSP/CSR for dining and travel and then Freedom for 5% and then your Freedom unlimited gets most of your spend?

CARDS: CAPONEQUICKSILVERONE - $3,000.00
10 REPLIES 10
Random_idiot
Established Contributor

Re: People with the Chase Trifecta

Yes.

Total Credit Line- $89,300| Personal- $78,650 | Biz- $5,650
Current Score [F9]: EX-721 || TU-759 || EQ-768 || AAoA-2yrs7mo || uti- 1% || 100% payment history || 9 inq
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@xgac12x wrote:

Do you all only use your CSP/CSR for dining and travel and then Freedom for 5% and then your Freedom unlimited gets most of your spend?

I actually have the Chase quadfecta, those 3 and the Ink Plus, but yes that's how I use those cards when I'm not using the Ink Plus in a 5% category

Message 3 of 11
Random_idiot
Established Contributor

Jeeze Irish, u must have a buncha UR points huh

Total Credit Line- $89,300| Personal- $78,650 | Biz- $5,650
Current Score [F9]: EX-721 || TU-759 || EQ-768 || AAoA-2yrs7mo || uti- 1% || 100% payment history || 9 inq
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yup!

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Random_idiot wrote:
Jeeze Irish, u must have a buncha UR points huh

I do fortunately

Message 6 of 11
redpat
Senior Contributor

My tri doesn't include the Freedom but that's okay I filled it in with ink+ 5x categories = A LOT OF UR POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I'm in the Chase trifecta boat too. I've been talking myself into cash back cards (e.g., Double Cash) but get too much value out of MR.

Chase is generally amazing with their UR. For example, my wife is an AU on my chase accounts. Anyway, she needed to book an intra European flight on BA. It was 4,500 avios (1:1 chase transfer). She has AA status. Went to transfer and for some weird reason I couldn't transfer to her, even though she is an AU on my CSR and in my "household". Anyway, Chase elevated the issue and comped 10,000 UR as a courtesy while they investigate the issue so she could buy the flight with UR points vs transfer (difference between buying with UR points and transferring to BA). That's amazing customer service. It's literally the first UR issues I've ever had. Soooooo much better than Amex.
Message 8 of 11
xgac12x
Established Contributor

Its strange haivng that card in my wallet and then pulling out a "cash Back" card even though its technically going toward my travel redemption through my CSP lol

CARDS: CAPONEQUICKSILVERONE - $3,000.00
Message 9 of 11
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

I love my UR points. Smiley Very Happy

photo 1-18-2017 11-53-44 PM.jpg
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.