cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

People working at Tribute Mastercard Services have no common sense.

tag
tray
Valued Contributor

People working at Tribute Mastercard Services have no common sense.

Hi everyone, I have emailed this cc company 2X as to when my new account is going to be reported for the 1st time to the credit bureaus.  I have had this card since the end of May.  Each and every time the email sent we report every 30 days, duh i know that.  Every new credit that I have had so far has reported fairly early.  Is there anyone who has this card and how long did it take to report to the credit bureaus.  Next I am going to write to the BBB to see how long a cc company has to report new accounts.  Any information will be helpful.  Thank You 

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: People working at Tribute Mastercard Services have no common sense.

Hi,

Tribute is slow to report. They take about 90 days to start reporting then it will show up on your credit report and they report the statement balance to CRA. This also applies to the Salute card, Aspire, and Aspen.  AKA compucredit...

Message 2 of 5
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

I've read about similar experiences with many forum members. As the previous poster said, Tribute does take about 90 days to start reporting.

The good news is that since you opened in May, hopefully it won't be too much longer before it shows up.
Here we go again...
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

when you have Tribute you just have to wait.  They are sub sub prime. did you pay those terrible fees?
Message 4 of 5
ralbusta
Frequent Contributor

I had them actually report fairly quickly within a month if i remember. I think i just might have caught them right before their monthly update. Don't know.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.