Did you mean: 

Perils of MS

tag
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: Perils of MS

@FutureBillionaire wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I reload my SBux Android GC all the time with my BSP.

Not MS. Smiley Happy

Huh?

Loading his starbucks card with the Amex Blue Sky Preferred. Doubt if even Amex in their Kill the Old Blue mode would count that as MS

Message 161 of 163
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

hmmm interesting i was looking at trying out the giftcard granny cashback monitor route , but I am wondering if the hassle is worth it or not. 

Obviously depends on potential savings.  Now compared to going to supermarket X, and waiting in line at Walmart, and then depositing MO in another bank, this takes no time at all!  However, the rewards are much less.

Getting the cards via email really speeds things up.

well i am also going to sprinkle instead of supermarket x, i may replace that with office supply store x :-) and do serve instead of MO , but no where near the 6 digit levels that people were doing an month. Also wanted to try an little variety with doing buying GC for things i am planning on buying. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 162 of 163
ezdoesit
Valued Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

hmmm interesting i was looking at trying out the giftcard granny cashback monitor route , but I am wondering if the hassle is worth it or not. 

Obviously depends on potential savings.  Now compared to going to supermarket X, and waiting in line at Walmart, and then depositing MO in another bank, this takes no time at all!  However, the rewards are much less.

Getting the cards via email really speeds things up.

well i am also going to sprinkle instead of supermarket x, i may replace that with office supply store x :-) and do serve instead of MO , but no where near the 6 digit levels that people were doing an month. Also wanted to try an little variety with doing buying GC for things i am planning on buying. 

Just be careful with office supply stores they tend to do level reporting dependingon the CCC.

Message 163 of 163
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.