cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Permanent Citi SP CLI Luv Button....

tag
cclee
Regular Contributor

Re: Permanent Citi SP CLI Luv Button....

Just tried it again on my husbands card, it's been exactly 6 mo's, this time it was approved for a 1400.00 increase. The initial request is a SP, if you want more than what they offer, then they say it will be a HP.  NOW lets see if the Discover card follows!

In The Garden Until 11/01/15 - Last App 11/03/13
Message 21 of 78
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

But Hey everyone...Where is the LUV button, my sister and I are trying to find it. Help?!@?!?!? She's had her card for over a year.

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 22 of 78
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi has been more receptive to nine months for me using the SP. Note, this may be based on my performance with them. They informed me that they would consider CLIs every six months which only worked once for me.
Message 23 of 78
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Newmomnewme:

Log in. Then go to Benefits & Account Management (at the top) then click on Request a Credit Line Increase (on the bottom right).

Message 24 of 78
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

@lhcole77 wrote:

Newmomnewme:

Log in. Then go to Benefits & Account Management (at the top) then click on Request a Credit Line Increase (on the bottom right).

ok so results of the luv button are...initial $1100 increase $3100..then requested $5000 around 845am and received email at 1015am saying 5k instant approval via email. Now she is wishing she had asked for 10k, does she still have room to ask for more?? If so, when should she ask. I am trying to pressure her to get an Amex PRG today!

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 25 of 78
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

@wacdenney wrote:

Both my Citi accounts state that no report will be pulled.  I tried them both and both declined.  Probably because neither account is 6 months old yet.

I got my denial letters posted to my online documents yesterday.  It only said too many recently opened accounts.  Which makes perfect sense.  Since January I have opened several new CC accounts.  It did NOT say anything about 6 months which I thought was interesting.

Message 26 of 78
enharu
Super Contributor

My TYP seems to be stuck in SP as well. I just requested a sp CLI within this billing cycle, got approved, and noticed the verbiage still remains as SP. Tried requesting for it again, and got denied the 2nd time round.

Maybe the system has yet to update for me since I'm still within the same cycle.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 27 of 78
icloud2525
Frequent Contributor

@cclee wrote:

Just tried it again on my husbands card, it's been exactly 6 mo's, this time it was approved for a 1400.00 increase. The initial request is a SP, if you want more than what they offer, then they say it will be a HP.  NOW lets see if the Discover card follows!

They seem to like that $1400 number. All 3 of mine increased by the same $1400, all with sp's. 

Chase Sapphire Reserve $32.5K, Amex BCP $20K, Amex PRG NPSL, Amex Hilton Surpass $13,500, Amex Hilton $16,200, Discover it $16,000, Citi TYP $18,900, US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $12,000, Virgin Atlantic World Elite MC $13,100, Merrill+ Visa Sig $10,000, Fidelity Visa Sig $14,000, Barclay Cash Forward $16,500, Wells Fargo Rewards $12,500, Local CU $7000, Barclay Apple Rewards $5500, Chase Freedom $5000,-- EQ FICO 768, EX FICO 777, TU FICO 781
Message 28 of 78
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@enharu wrote:
My TYP seems to be stuck in SP as well. I just requested a sp CLI within this billing cycle, got approved, and noticed the verbiage still remains as SP. Tried requesting for it again, and got denied the 2nd time round.

Maybe the system has yet to update for me since I'm still within the same cycle.

Just checked mine. Bill closed a couple days ago. SP verbiage is still there.

I'm beginning to think that some accounts may now be permanently switched to SP verbiage, eligible for requests every 6 months.

Message 29 of 78
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@lhcole77 wrote:

@enharu wrote:

Just checked mine. Bill closed a couple days ago. SP verbiage is still there.

I'm beginning to think that some accounts may now be permanently switched to SP verbiage, eligible for requests every 6 months.

My Citi AA just hit 6month last week, but still no signs of them giving me any luv....i've pressed that thing like there's no tomorrow, but it's always an instant denial...not even a 7-10 msg!   They seem to be using the same SP score/report from last month on the 24th on EQ. 

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 30 of 78
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.