cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal blacklist: Which CCCs/lenders do YOU blacklist?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Personal blacklist: Which CCCs/lenders do YOU blacklist?

BofA  -  If only american citizens could get credit cards with only having a checking account for 3-months with no overdrafts.  Gee...we can't even get a checking account w/o a SS#.

Excerpt from:
Report: Bank of America's New Credit Card Targets Illegal Immigrants

NEW YORK —  Bank of America Corp. has begun offering credit cards to customers without Social Security numbers, typically illegal immigrants, the Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday.

The new Bank of America card is open to people who lack both a Social Security number and a credit history, as long as they have held a checking account with the bank for three months without an overdraft, the Journal said.

Message Edited by dwarfess on 01-22-2008 02:39 AM
Message 11 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I had to choose any to not do business with it would be HBSC/Household Bank & Capital One
(just not the happiness customer when it comes to how they practice but its there company they do what they want) I guess you gotta go what you gotta do as a customer and company..certain cards are only for certain people just depends on where you are at in your credit journey....

Also I wouldnt fool with Credit One or First Premier (crazy crazy crazy fees)-
Message 12 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

wow never had a CHASE card guess I dont need to ever obtain one either from the things I hear on here Smiley Happy
Message 13 of 46
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

AMEX, CHASE, HSBC/ORCHARD! all are terrible in their own way! never again will i carry one of these cards.
Message 14 of 46
stpn2me
Frequent Contributor

If I have my way, one day I will be a billionare and I will buy CapitalOne and then liquidate the company never to issue a card again...
TU - 673 EQ - 672 EX - 669 as of 13 Nov 2015
Message 15 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

The revenue is close to $20 billion...aim for trillionaire Smiley Tongue
Message 16 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase, Cap1
Had these cards while in college.  Paid on time.  Never late.  High APRs.
Once I graduated and got a real job, they refused to lower rates or provide CLI.
Message 17 of 46
dallasjetfan
Established Contributor

They all are exactly the same!! SCUM!! Just use them for what they are, because they are just using you!! It is all just a game anyways!! I will never use a product that does not help me. Even though my scores are not in the 700's, I still won't accept anything that doesn't get me closer to getting a home loan. I will have almost 50% down because I won't pay interest on things!! Screw CCC and lenders!! I make the rules not them!!
Barclays US Air $17K| TTCU $15K| Citi Diamond $10.5K| Discover IT $9000| CapOne $2K| Best Buy $2K
Message 18 of 46
jj15
New Contributor

Chase, Macy's, Capital One and HSBC are all on my s list. Smiley Sad Rude, stingy, unforgiving, inflexible, ignorant, unreasonable jerks.
01/05/08 EQ 598 TU 612 Experian 599
01/25/08 EQ 605 TU 620 Experian 599
08/04/08 EQ 658 TU??? Experian 635
Message 19 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

I gotta say WAMU because they sent me some pre approval apps in the mail but turned me down. I called them a couple of times & asked for a recon but both times I was told They couldn't understand why I was turned down & to try again in a few months. A couple of months later I checked my credit reports and find out I have 3 inquiry in 1 month from them. I call again & they act confused like they have no idea why they were on my reports & it just might have been a mistake. All the sudden I start getting 3 are 4 denial letters per day in the mail for like 2 weeks. After it all got straighten out I decided I won't app with them again.
Message 20 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.