cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal blacklist: Which CCCs/lenders do YOU blacklist?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Personal blacklist: Which CCCs/lenders do YOU blacklist?

I'm so close to having clean reports I can taste it, and I HATE Wells Fargo for denying me this credit victory by being inflexible jerks.  I have some nearly 6 yo student loan lates that I have been trying to goodwill with them for over a year.  The loans have since been paid off, and I would never do business with them again so I have no leverage to say "c'mon do this for me, i've been a good girl to you since then." 

The latest response to my goodwill request was to say that my lates were legitimate and verifiable (duh!) and that any further "disputes" by me would be considered frivolous and would go unanswered.  Bastids!  We'll see about that!  They told me something similiar once before, and I waited a few months to goodwill them again, and I received a response albeit an unsatisfactory one.  Maybe I can wear them down or catch them in a weak moment??

This a poorly run, second rate institution, and I don't know why I even bother... oh yes, I do.  I want clean reports, darnit!!!

Wells Fargo is on my permanent Blacklist!!!
Message 41 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

RBS, or Royal Bank of Scotland.
Message 42 of 46
Susyflower
New Contributor

I have blacklisted US Bank.  I got private student loans from them for the first two years of law school and on my last and final year they denied my application and that was even with a co-signer!  They said that they changed how they approve people and that even with a co-signer the orginial borrower has to pass thier credit check...THAT'S WHY I HAD A CO-SIGNER!!!  Anyways...I went to a different lender and was approved without a co-signer.  I will no longer do any business with US Bank.  It kills me to even pay my monthly payment knowing they are getting money.
Message 43 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here is my black list
first premier
credit one bank after i close the account next month
first savings credit card
i have some cc with hsbc not going to close for now but will no get new credit from then
Message 44 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One. Forever.
Message 45 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

cibc was on my black list. $153 in bank fees with 24 months of no payments @$14 a month. i changed my mind when they removed the baddie from credit reports. all i wanted was the correct date of last activity corrected on transunion and they removed it. solving the problem. fall off was to be june 2010.
Message 46 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.