Regular Contributor
dwarfess

Re: Personal blacklist: Which CCCs/lenders do YOU blacklist?

[ Edited ]
BofA  -  If only american citizens could get credit cards with only having a checking account for 3-months with no overdrafts.  Gee...we can't even get a checking account w/o a SS#.

Excerpt from:
Report: Bank of America's New Credit Card Targets Illegal Immigrants

NEW YORK —  Bank of America Corp. has begun offering credit cards to customers without Social Security numbers, typically illegal immigrants, the Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday.

The new Bank of America card is open to people who lack both a Social Security number and a credit history, as long as they have held a checking account with the bank for three months without an overdraft, the Journal said.

Message Edited by dwarfess on 01-22-2008 02:39 AM
Established Contributor
AWLEGZ

If I had to choose any to not do business with it would be HBSC/Household Bank & Capital One
(just not the happiness customer when it comes to how they practice but its there company they do what they want) I guess you gotta go what you gotta do as a customer and company..certain cards are only for certain people just depends on where you are at in your credit journey....

Also I wouldnt fool with Credit One or First Premier (crazy crazy crazy fees)-
I want to join the 700 club one day I am getting there :smileywink:
FICOS 12/17/07 EQ-597 EX-651 and TU-651
FICOS 01/18/07 EQ-594 EX-651 and TU-662 FICOS
04/21/2008 TU-680 EQ-613 EX-688
Established Contributor
AWLEGZ

wow never had a CHASE card guess I dont need to ever obtain one either from the things I hear on here :smileyhappy:
I want to join the 700 club one day I am getting there :smileywink:
FICOS 12/17/07 EQ-597 EX-651 and TU-651
FICOS 01/18/07 EQ-594 EX-651 and TU-662 FICOS
04/21/2008 TU-680 EQ-613 EX-688
Established Contributor
CreditDrama85

AMEX, CHASE, HSBC/ORCHARD! all are terrible in their own way! never again will i carry one of these cards.
Regular Contributor
stpn2me

If I have my way, one day I will be a billionare and I will buy CapitalOne and then liquidate the company never to issue a card again...
TU - 625 EQ - 644 EX - 672 as of 5 June 13
Established Contributor
EddieX

The revenue is close to $20 billion...aim for trillionaire :smileytongue:
----------------------------------------------------------------
Credit repair - the Ski Mask Way.
Regular Contributor
esshua

Chase, Cap1
Had these cards while in college.  Paid on time.  Never late.  High APRs.
Once I graduated and got a real job, they refused to lower rates or provide CLI.
Frequent Contributor
dallasjetfan

They all are exactly the same!! SCUM!! Just use them for what they are, because they are just using you!! It is all just a game anyways!! I will never use a product that does not help me. Even though my scores are not in the 700's, I still won't accept anything that doesn't get me closer to getting a home loan. I will have almost 50% down because I won't pay interest on things!! Screw CCC and lenders!! I make the rules not them!!
Barclays US Air $15K| TTCU $15K| Chase Slate $10K| Citi Simplicity $10K| AMEX BCE $10K| Discover IT $6K
New Contributor
jj15

Chase, Macy's, Capital One and HSBC are all on my s list. :smileysad: Rude, stingy, unforgiving, inflexible, ignorant, unreasonable jerks.
01/05/08 EQ 598 TU 612 Experian 599
01/25/08 EQ 605 TU 620 Experian 599
08/04/08 EQ 658 TU??? Experian 635
Established Contributor
l9ikjam

I gotta say WAMU because they sent me some pre approval apps in the mail but turned me down. I called them a couple of times & asked for a recon but both times I was told They couldn't understand why I was turned down & to try again in a few months. A couple of months later I checked my credit reports and find out I have 3 inquiry in 1 month from them. I call again & they act confused like they have no idea why they were on my reports & it just might have been a mistake. All the sudden I start getting 3 are 4 denial letters per day in the mail for like 2 weeks. After it all got straighten out I decided I won't app with them again.
Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}