Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phillips 66 Card Taking Forever?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Phillips 66 Card Taking Forever?

Hey all, I applied for and was approved for a Phillips 66 card on 1/24/2016 and I still have not received it. I got an automated email from them saying it had arrived but haven't gotten anything and I am super impatient... Anyone gotten one recently? How long should I wait before I call them?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Phillips 66 Card Taking Forever?

Have you called CS? I think that's your best option. Best of luck!
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

To be honest I was avoiding calling CS because I'm a little afraid that they will cancel the card and send me a new one and then the first one will arrive tomorrow. LOL. That's so my luck. I am running low on gas though because I'm trying to hold out so I can get the max rewards in the first 90 days. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

I've never had any Synchrony card take longer than a week to arrive.  Most are faster than that, with CareCredit being the quickest at 4 days...

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey all, I finally called and requested a new card. They will overnight it if you ask forcibly enough. I did want to share that the first rep stated that lots of cards and statements hadn't made it to customers in the last month but also stated that they had many customers say they sent a payment and they didn't receive those either. He then blamed USPS. Hopefully this helps others. Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.