Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phishing for discover

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Phishing for discover

I have recently received emails that look like they are from discover telling me that I have a secured message, I haven't read my secure message, and my account has been locked. The emails have a portal I'm supposed to use to look at my account. I went online through computer and there are no messages and my account is not locked. I did not use the email portal. Just a warning for you guys and galsSmiley Wink
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Phishing for discover

@Anonymous wrote:
I have recently received emails that look like they are from discover telling me that I have a secured message, I haven't read my secure message, and my account has been locked. The emails have a portal I'm supposed to use to look at my account. I went online through computer and there are no messages and my account is not locked. I did not use the email portal. Just a warning for you guys and galsSmiley Wink

Thanks for the heads-up... if you haven't deleted the message you might consider forwarding it to emailwatch@discover.com

https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/member-benefits/security-center/keep-secure/email-safety.html

Message 2 of 3
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Phishing for discover

Thanks for the tipSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.