spookyjess

Phone Numbers on Back of Credit Cards

Sorry if this has been posted before, I tried doing a search. I know backdoor numbers are bank specific, as opposed to "card specific" so I wanted to know if there was a list of Customer Service numbers that are on the BACK of the credit cards (which are different from backdoor/bank customer service #s). 

Hope this makes sense. Thanks in advance! Been reading this forum for a while but just joined to ask a question finally. :smileyhappy:

Revelate

Re: Phone Numbers on Back of Credit Cards

Guess I'd just ask, to what ends?

Typically can Google them or grab them off the bank sites directly; and presumably you're calling about a card you have, in which case it's not hard to look up oneself usually :smileyhappy:.

In the case of lost cards, I'm sure there's information available from the aforementioned sites.  I'm struggling to see any real use to this list otherwise unless I'm missing something (which is entirely possible)?

Starting Score: EQ 561, TU 567, EX 599* (12/30/11, EX lender pull 12/29/11)
Current Score: EQ 04 673, EQ 8 707, TU 720, EX 702* (09/02/14, EX older)
Goal Score: 700 on EQ '04 (01/01/15)

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}