Valued Contributor

Pictures of your Plastic!

[ Edited ]

Post any pictures of your cards, of course make sure to shield personal details such as your name, account number and any other sensitive data. You can display your 'Member Since' date if you wish. When posting the photo, make sure you post an image in one of the following formats: JPEG/PNG/BMP/GIF. Do not post any photoshop files such as PSD as these can be edited to reveal your acct info.

Thanks everyone for participating in this thread!

Valued Contributor

Re: Pictures of your Plastic?

You're interested in the back of the card?  As in the side of the card with the signature bar?

In My Wallet:
AMEX BCE, Citi Forward, Chase Freedom

In My Sockdrawer:
AMEX Clear, Citi Platinum Select, US Bank Platinum, J.Crew
Valued Contributor

Where is the MC logo on the ThankYou card? The pictures depict the card without one, I assume it's on the back? I was just curious what the card physically looks like, of course I wouldn't want anyone to post personal details.

Moderator Emeritus

mxp114 wrote:

Where is the MC logo on the ThankYou card? The pictures depict the card without one, I assume it's on the back? I was just curious what the card physically looks like, of course I wouldn't want anyone to post personal details.

That is correct! We are not allowed to post our personal information or that of others in the forums, this includes both mailing and email addresses, and any credit related material.

--fused, myfico moderator

Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (11-08-2014): EQ 818, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1

Contributor

I google image searched "Citi Thank You Card mastercard"... on about page 6 somebody who had a blog posted a personal-info-blurred-out photo of a thank you card and an old diamond preferred rewards card from april showing the mastercard logo on the front.  most the other photos seemed the marketing copy, which as of late (not just Citi) seems to leave off the network image from the card (rather, at least i've seen dozens of chase freedom card images on chase's website without a visa or MC logo).

Valued Contributor

i am willing to pictures of my credit cards, but i do not have a citi thank you card. i have posted my chase freedom visa signature, and hilton hhonors american express.

EX BankCard 8 FICO 820 (250-900) 04/08/14
TU FICO 806 (350-850) 04/10/14
EX VT 3.0 805 (300-850) TU VT 2.0 891 (501-990)
Credit.com score 798 (300 - 850) TU transrisk 772
card line up here: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/How-Many-Credit-Cards-Do-YOU-have/m-p/1034512#M290859
New Contributor

Well, I have I discover card with atleast 5 different designs. My favorite card desgins:

I hope that you ment O.P 

■■■Experian - ■■■ Equifax - ■■■ TransUnion -■■■Goal: Score of 720 Across All three
Blackhawks Pictures, Images and Photos
Frequent Contributor

I have a Citi Thank You MasterCard. It most definitely has the logo of the MasterCard on the front. Citi's website simply has the non-network branded card up, but it comes with the MasterCard logo emblazoned on the front.

Despite my employment in the banking industry, any and all views contained in this post are purely my own, and do not represent any financial institution, nor constitute as financial or investment guidance or advise.
Valued Contributor

here is my collection so far. sorry, the picture came out bad.

EX BankCard 8 FICO 820 (250-900) 04/08/14
TU FICO 806 (350-850) 04/10/14
EX VT 3.0 805 (300-850) TU VT 2.0 891 (501-990)
Credit.com score 798 (300 - 850) TU transrisk 772
card line up here: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/How-Many-Credit-Cards-Do-YOU-have/m-p/1034512#M290859
Valued Contributor

Thats a mighty fine collection you have there Scott. :smileytongue:

TU: 603 – EQ: 569 – EX: N/A – May 2010

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.