Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pictures of your Plastic!

tag
mmduluth
Frequent Contributor

Re: Pictures of your Plastic!

@Anonymous wrote:

I wish BCE/BCP looked better.  I think AMEX Clear is nicer looking.  It doesn't have the huge blue box in the middle of it.

Can't wait to get my 3 new cards in the mail so I can post here!

That was in the first pic I posted in this thread a few months ago. I just PC'ed to the BCE from Clear. Btw, it has blue around the middle of it too, it's just a light blue and not in a square. More like a cirlce I guess.

EQ FICO - 718 - 01/10/2012 EX FICO - 732 - 04/28/2012 (AMEX)

Cap1 Platinum (1000) Macy’s (2000) Chase Freedom (3000) Kohls (600) Best Buy (2700) Amex BCE (8200) Chase Sapphire (5000) CarCare1 (1600) Discover IT (4000)
Message 331 of 528
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mmduluth wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I wish BCE/BCP looked better.  I think AMEX Clear is nicer looking.  It doesn't have the huge blue box in the middle of it.

That was in the first pic I posted in this thread a few months ago. I just PC'ed to the BCE from Clear. Btw, it has blue around the middle of it too, it's just a light blue and not in a square. More like a cirlce I guess.

Yea, I've got the clear too Smiley Happy  I think it's pretty cool looking.  Why would you PC from BCE to Clear?

Edit:  Nevermind, misread what you wrote.

Message 332 of 528
mmduluth
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@mmduluth wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yea, I've got the clear too Smiley Happy  I think it's pretty cool looking.  Why would you PC from BCE to Clear?

Edit:  Nevermind, misread what you wrote.

Lol you confused me for a sec. So now you have the Clear and the BCE? Why did you want to keep the Clear instead of just PCing?

EQ FICO - 718 - 01/10/2012 EX FICO - 732 - 04/28/2012 (AMEX)

Cap1 Platinum (1000) Macy’s (2000) Chase Freedom (3000) Kohls (600) Best Buy (2700) Amex BCE (8200) Chase Sapphire (5000) CarCare1 (1600) Discover IT (4000)
Message 333 of 528
machine
Established Member

Here is my collection, put to shame by many people here lol.

Last app: 7/14/13
Message 334 of 528
TheBronxBomber
Regular Contributor

plastic
Here are my cards, minus a Macy's card that i'm about to cancel. my AMEX cards are backdated to 1991. They are sending a replacement Platinum Amex to reflect the correct date. the CapitalOne VentureOne is an upgrade from a CapitalOne Platinum rebuilder. I had the original CapitalOne card since 2007 before they upgrade me recently. The Discover More card is a monogram edition. 

Current myFICO Scores:03/08/12 EQ: 801 • TU: 801 • Bank of America TU FICO: 822 • Credit Karma Vantage: 873

My Wallet: Amex Business Platinum | Amex SPG (5k) | Amex Delta Reserve (33k) | Citi ThankYou Premier World MasterCard (26k) | Chase Mileage Club Visa Signature (15k)
Sock Drawer: Barclay Ring MasterCard (10k) | Discover More (6.5k) | CapitalOne VentureOne (4.5k) | Macy's | Amex Platinum Personal
Message 335 of 528
CS800
Super Contributor

Bronx:

Nice collection

Black skymiles, black discover Smiley Happy

Message 336 of 528
afbar1114
Valued Contributor

@TheBronxBomber wrote:
Here are my cards, minus a Macy's card that i'm about to cancel. my AMEX cards are backdated to 1991. They are sending a replacement Platinum Amex to reflect the correct date. the CapitalOne VentureOne is an upgrade from a CapitalOne Platinum rebuilder. I had the original CapitalOne card since 2007 before they upgrade me recently. The Discover More card is a monogram edition. 

how did you get it upgraded???

AMEX PRG; AMEX EveryDay $14,800; Freedom $6k; Sapphire $7k; IHG Select $5k; Discover $2,400; BofA Better Balance $9,100; Bank Americard $5,900; Citi DC $2,700; Citi Diamond $2,500; BestBuy $20,000; Amazon Prime $5k, United Club $15,000; Home Depot $20,000; Barclays $7,500

Total Credit Limits: $122,650
Message 337 of 528
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TheBronxBomber wrote:
plastic

Those are more high roller than mine Smiley Tongue nice cards

Message 338 of 528
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which level of Amex Delta is that? Not the Gold I assume...

Message 339 of 528
CS800
Super Contributor

@afbar1114 wrote:

@TheBronxBomber wrote:

how did you get it upgraded???

+1

Message 340 of 528
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.