Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pictures of your Plastic!

tag
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Re: Pictures of your Plastic!

I think it is invite only, here are the World and World Elite versions of the card.

Message 461 of 528
Platinum
Frequent Contributor

Message 462 of 528
FloridaState12
Established Contributor

Does anyone know if the regular Chase Sapphire is metal and has all the stuff on the back like the preferred? Or is it just like a normal card?

Photobucket
Message 463 of 528
TM82
Regular Contributor

@FloridaState12 wrote:

Does anyone know if the regular Chase Sapphire is metal and has all the stuff on the back like the preferred? Or is it just like a normal card?

It has the info printed on the back but it is plastic like every other credit cars.
My Cards
American Express Blue | American Express Premier Rewards Gold | Chase Amazon | Chase Freedom | Chase Sapphire Preferred | Chase United Explorer | Chase United MileagePlus Club | JPMorgan Palladium

Message 464 of 528
Ron1
Super Contributor

I just received a letter from BMO. They're going to send me a new Diners Charge Card with Global Chip. Last week, they already me sent me the PIN for using the Global Chip. 

Ron.

Message 465 of 528
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

I just received a letter from BMO. They're going to send me a new Diners Charge Card with Global Chip. Last week, they already me sent me the PIN for using the Global Chip. 

Ron.

Sweet!! Who runs Diners Club Ron?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 466 of 528
Ron1
Super Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Sweet!! Who runs Diners Club Ron?

BMO Harris Bank.

Ron.

Message 467 of 528
Ron1
Super Contributor

Some info about Diners Club Global Chip Card:

http://www.dinersclubus.com/chip

Ron.

Message 468 of 528
Anonymous
Not applicable
soliloquy
Regular Contributor

(Removed image that revealed partial signature/number on one of the cards, per heads-up post by another member below)

Nothing interesting here but I'll participate...

Soliloquy, feel free to insert another image, when you have one that doesn't inadvertently reveal something. Just tryin' to protect ya. - Scamp

Message 470 of 528
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.