Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pictures of your Plastic!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pictures of your Plastic!

Hey soliloquy, same issue as a previous poster but you have part of your signature and account number visible on the Blue Cash card (signature strip). You should edit that out.

Message 471 of 528
soliloquy
Regular Contributor

thanks...i'll just delete it...don't feel like editing...

Message 472 of 528
soliloquy
Regular Contributor

i guess you were editing and i was tryign to delete at the same time...lol

Message 473 of 528
Scamp
Valued Contributor

@soliloquy wrote:

i guess you were editing and i was tryign to delete at the same time...lol

Possibly!  Smiley LOL  I was on my little netbook, which is a tad underpowered and slow as molasses in January, so trying to anything on it takes forever, and when I'm trying to do mod things, that slowness sometimes has exasperating/unintended/sometimes funny consequences!

02/12/09 EX: 701 / 02/08/10 EQ: 719 / 02/08/10 TU: 723

Backdoor Numbers, Credit Scoring 101, Understanding Your FICO Score PDF
Message 474 of 528
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here is an updated picture of my collection. The BofA card was my first card I got beginning college and it has grown with me quite well. I product changed my Bank Americard to the Accelerated Rewards Amex and got some great limit increases from Amex/Citi. Chase seems not willing to give me a higher limit on the Freedom, and Nordstrom doesn't either. Sapphire is almost 2 years old and never had an increase. The M&I card was my second card, and since they were bought by BMO Financial it will be converted shortly according to letters I've been receiving. I'm 23 y.o. by the way, and hope to continue gardening/pruning/growing into the future!

Message 475 of 528
nenuco
Frequent Contributor

Nice Collection! I have that same Citi Dividend. Are they good with Auto CLI or do you ask for them? Thanks

Full on Garden Mode (•‿•)
Message 476 of 528
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've never been Auto CLI'd by Citi. My Amex started as a Diamond Preferred Rewards at $3200 and the Dividend started at $6700 I believe. I have initiated all increases but they were all softs.

Message 477 of 528
afbar1114
Valued Contributor

i am hoping to add an updated picture of more prime cards.. i hope a year from today my wallet will look like this

AMEX charge

AMEX BCP

CSP

Kohls Card

Chase Freedom

AMEX PRG; AMEX EveryDay $14,800; Freedom $6k; Sapphire $7k; IHG Select $5k; Discover $2,400; BofA Better Balance $9,100; Bank Americard $5,900; Citi DC $2,700; Citi Diamond $2,500; BestBuy $20,000; Amazon Prime $5k, United Club $15,000; Home Depot $20,000; Barclays $7,500

Total Credit Limits: $122,650
Message 478 of 528
Creditdreamer
Established Contributor

That's a nice collection for someone who is 23! I like the Bank of America card. Very pretty! Think that's the first time I've seen that one.
Starting: EQ 498 TU 501 EX 485 (9/23/11)
As of 5/12: EQ 552 TU 591 EX 572
Credit Repair Journey Bump in the Road
As of 10/15: EQ 511 TU 588 EX 601
Discover TU Fico- 12/31/18: 694; CK EQ- 1/16/19: 634
Goal: All 3 above 700

Message 479 of 528
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was an Economics major, and have been reading this forum for quite a whileSmiley Wink The people on here know the keys to success!

Message 480 of 528
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.