Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pictures of your Plastic!

tag
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Pictures of your Plastic!

Post any pictures of your cards, of course make sure to shield personal details such as your name, account number and any other sensitive data. You can display your 'Member Since' date if you wish. When posting the photo, make sure you post an image in one of the following formats: JPEG/PNG/BMP/GIF. Do not post any photoshop files such as PSD as these can be edited to reveal your acct info.

Thanks everyone for participating in this thread!

Message 1 of 528
527 REPLIES 527
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pictures of your Plastic?

You're interested in the back of the card?  As in the side of the card with the signature bar?

Message 2 of 528
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Where is the MC logo on the ThankYou card? The pictures depict the card without one, I assume it's on the back? I was just curious what the card physically looks like, of course I wouldn't want anyone to post personal details.

Message 3 of 528
fused
Moderator Emeritus

@mxp114 wrote:

Where is the MC logo on the ThankYou card? The pictures depict the card without one, I assume it's on the back? I was just curious what the card physically looks like, of course I wouldn't want anyone to post personal details.

That is correct! We are not allowed to post our personal information or that of others in the forums, this includes both mailing and email addresses, and any credit related material.

--fused, myfico moderator

Message 4 of 528
thebanjoman
Contributor

I google image searched "Citi Thank You Card mastercard"... on about page 6 somebody who had a blog posted a personal-info-blurred-out photo of a thank you card and an old diamond preferred rewards card from april showing the mastercard logo on the front.  most the other photos seemed the marketing copy, which as of late (not just Citi) seems to leave off the network image from the card (rather, at least i've seen dozens of chase freedom card images on chase's website without a visa or MC logo).

Message 5 of 528
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

i am willing to pictures of my credit cards, but i do not have a citi thank you card. i have posted my chase freedom visa signature, and hilton hhonors american express.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 6 of 528
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, I have I discover card with atleast 5 different designs. My favorite card desgins:

I hope that you ment O.P 

Message 7 of 528
JMN
Frequent Contributor

I have a Citi Thank You MasterCard. It most definitely has the logo of the MasterCard on the front. Citi's website simply has the non-network branded card up, but it comes with the MasterCard logo emblazoned on the front.

Despite my employment in the banking industry, any and all views contained in this post are purely my own, and do not represent any financial institution, nor constitute as financial or investment guidance or advise.
Message 8 of 528
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

here is my collection so far. sorry, the picture came out bad.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 9 of 528
Datx
Valued Contributor

Thats a mighty fine collection you have there Scott. Smiley Tongue

Message 10 of 528
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.