Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pictures of your Plastic!

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: Pictures of your Plastic?

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
Speaking of pictures of your plastic, it's an excellent idea to make photocopies of your plastic!

Lay them out in a grid on the copier, shoot one side, then do the same for the back.

Make several copies and keep them in a SECURE location (the copies have your exp date and security code.)

This is handy if you have to call in a lost card. Or eight or ten.

+1

I do that with almost every document I haveSmiley Tongueassport, birth certificate, SS card, Debit/Credit cards, Health insurance card etc..

I scan them and keep digital copies in a secured protected file.

Message 91 of 528
OnMyMiNd04
Valued Member

@tengtengvn wrote:

With my US Bank Platinum card recently PCed to the second FlexPerks card. All my cards are rewards cards.

my cards

It seems like you and I have the same taste... I have the same Cap 1 image on my platinum card! :-)

Message 92 of 528
mxp114
Valued Contributor

@JMN wrote:

These aren't all of my cards, but this is the collection that I keep either in my home desk or in my wallet (the others are in my safe deposit box at my office):

Thanks for the great picture. It was nice to finally see a Citi Thank You MC.

Message 93 of 528
JaysonT
Regular Contributor

My current plastic:

Message 94 of 528
Anonymous
Not applicable

^^ wow.....quite impressive although it's giving me a headache thinking of keeping up with all those! I guess nothing a good excel spreadsheet can't take care of Smiley Tongue

Message 95 of 528
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

@JaysonT wrote:

My current plastic:

hmm. is that one of you in the nationwide visa? great pic Smiley Happy

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 96 of 528
mxp114
Valued Contributor

@JaysonT wrote:

My current plastic:

Oh you also have a Platinum RZMC, and great collection. Can you post a closer shot of the One Pass MC? Is it World Elite? I have never seen an actual monochrome MC logo card before. Thanks. Just got this beautiful card in the mail today...

Message 97 of 528
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Jayson does your RZMC Platinum have a PayPass logo? How did you get that?

Message 98 of 528
JaysonT
Regular Contributor

mpx114

The One Pass shows World on the back.  I love the silver MC logo really looks good.

The RZMC does have a PayPass logo on it.  Just apped and received that card so nothing special on my part.

I love the Sapphire card also but have not apped yet for that one.  It almost doesn't look like a credit card without the numbers on the front.  Do you ever get a question from a retailer?

Message 99 of 528
Anonymous
Not applicable

That One Pass is gorgeous!! Just so everyone knows, I ended up calling Chase and ordering a new Sapphire. The CSR said that all of the cards now will have numbers on the back, and she sent me a new one. Looks so nice with the clean front! I also product changed my old BankAmericard to the BoA Accelerated Rewards AMEX. Much more appealing to the eye. I'll get a pic on here sometime soon.

Message 100 of 528
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.