Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pictures of your Plastic!

tag
bobebob
Frequent Contributor

Re: Pictures of your Plastic?

@scottwagnon wrote:

here is my collection so far. sorry, the picture came out bad.

I've never thought that I had any OCD tendancies, but I did notice that the cards could have been arranged in a perfect rectangle.

I wonder if I should be worried? Smiley Tongue

bobebob || Nov: My FICO SW EQ(Upgraded Version) = 822 ||Sept: Walmart TU Fico=838Goal = FICO's>800 || In my wallet: CostcoAmEx(20k), DCU Visa Platinum (10k), BoA Visa Signature (17.1k), Walmart Discover (7.5k), AmEx Corporate (5k). All PIF every month.
Message 11 of 528
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Very cool collection scott. I don't like the new Chase Freedom design, I prefer my old CF World MC plastic. Have you seen it?

Message 12 of 528
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

@mxp114 wrote:

Very cool collection scott. I don't like the new Chase Freedom design, I prefer my old CF World MC plastic. Have you seen it?

no i don't believe i have.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 13 of 528
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

nice design though. i like the forth grade elementary engineered design on my card alot.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 14 of 528
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Has anyone posted the Chase Sapphire and Slate cards? Are the logos on the back? JP Morgan Select and Palladium? I want to see the actual cards but can't find any pictures. Thanks.

Message 15 of 528
Datx
Valued Contributor

I can't wait to see photos of all the CCs Ron1 and ConcordUser has. Smiley Very Happy

Message 16 of 528
thebanjoman
Contributor

google search of "Chase Saphire Visa" showed a card with a mastercard logo in the top hits for me.  Logo's on the front in bottom right (standard-ish place).  Similar for JP Morgan Select and Palladium...

Slate, from what i can tell, has logo in front bottom right when looking at it legibly... but it's a vertically oriented card so i guess that's top right corner for "standard" orientation?

I don't know of any cards that are on a Visa/MC network that do NOT have the logo on the front. typically in the bottom right of a card.

Message 17 of 528
crosbyk1
Frequent Contributor

I posted a picture of my chase Sapphire not to far back.

Starting Score: 744
Current Score: 744
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 18 of 528
Ron1
Super Contributor

scott, 

I thought you had BB RZMC Platinum instead of RZMC Gold.  You have a good collection. I always want a WF Visa/MC. They wouldn't give it to me because I don't have any other account with them.

Ron.

Message 19 of 528
Ron1
Super Contributor

@mxp114 wrote:

I have it. I used to have one. They don't offer that any more. It is called " Chase Freedom Plus" They charged $30 AF. They shut down the program a month ago. They converted to regular Freedom Visa card.

Ron.

Message 20 of 528
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.